Unlike most schools and their valedictory/graduation dinners where they are dressed in school uniform to graduate, we had a less formal formal (if you get what I mean) and every girl dressed up again just like for our formal earlier this year.
Personally, I think that graduating whilst in school uniform would have been better, because we would be seen as a united group of students graduating from school (which would also have decreased the fuss about who's wearing what dress and blah blah girl problems)

![]() | ||
| back breaker! |
I always eat before I go to formals because their food just doesn't fill me up....#forevereating


![]() |
| overly sweet passionfruit cheesecake |
Here's what I wore to valedictory:

Dress: Jugeetta
Shoes: Wittner
Clutch: no brand
Jewelery: Baku
I dont have a close up photo of my face for that night, but here's what I used:
Thanks for reading!
Stay safe everyone, 再见~





Cute dress! :)
ReplyDeletethanks L :))
Deletemy face D:
ReplyDeleteits beautiful :9
Deleteawww you look so beautiful! Hope your journey in high school was a great one and have fun in college! I know what you mean about the food, it's usually not that great. We can't have a graduation dinner at my school since there's over 1500 of us in one grade >.< I wish we could though.
ReplyDeleteThanks lucy! aww what a shame! hope you have one this year :)
Deleteyou look beautiful! hope you had a blast in high school and best of luck this year in your new adventure at uni
ReplyDeletethank you so much steph! best luck to you too~
Deleteyou look so beautiful at your valedictory! love the ruffles on your dress and your hair :)
ReplyDeleteMetallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!
thanks izzy! :))
DeleteYou look so cute! Love the dress and hair Lissy! :D
ReplyDeleteaww thank you phuju, got quite a lot of compliments for it haha :)
Delete