But now the wait is over, as I have the mook and the two bags in my hot little hands (literally since today's 36 degrees *sweaty*)
I've never been a real fan of cats or kittens because most of them shed fur and whatnot, but with this whole cat pattern craze going around I began to like these feline animals more. I really like how the bags from this mook look really realist (apart from having no fur, and being a flat object I am quite certain that I can freak a few people out with this cat-head bag/s)

![]() | |
| can't get enought of the grumpy kitty bag :3 |

![]() |
| cats will always love their fish ( I love the fishy socks) |
Even Alice in Wonderland designs!!
Must say that this is the best mook I'll ever own (so far).
Since this post has something to do with animals, I made a new friend today with this little birdy that came to visit me :) Shall give this feathery friend a name once I decide on it, that's if she/he/it decides to visit me again......

Bye guys, stay safe!


whuaaaa I love CAT too!!! I want the tote bag badly n_n it's soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI squealed a bit when I got it haha, try finding it on Japanese auction sites :)
Deleteeeee those two bags came from a mook? NO WAY. they're so cuteeeeeee
ReplyDeleteyes! it's amazing quality for a mook gift :3
Deletethat's not cute
ReplyDeletecuter than you
Delete