Our first stop was Pepper Lunch, they opened their first store in Melbourne just a few weeks ago and already there's the Pepper Lunch rave going on instagram and related sites. I ordered their beef one, which came on a sizzling hot plate with half cooked meat which you have to cook yourself by stirring it around until it's all cooked.
But beware my friends, there's quite a lot of pepper, it made me eat heaps faster since it's so hot; my mouth was on fire literally since I'm not too good with spicy foods (apart from kimchi which I can handle in moderate amounts)

And we had some yummy strawberry shaved ice to cool down that peppery hotness, from Dessert Story

![]() |
| camwhore with food yo |
![]() |

My favourite pages out of the two magazines

And my ootd (need to clean my mirror ;w;)
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Free Fusion (Target)
Flats: Wittner (not shown)
Bag: Perfume Inn
Love, lissy



I be looking sexy and so do you. xxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete;)
DeleteOooh, pepper lunch, we have got a few branches here and everyone loves them! Aside me as the dishes taste just good on me. But a lot people loved them so much ;) your outfit is so cute, very pretty ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's getting quite popular now because of the new concept, thannks Janet :))
DeleteOo, Pepper Lunch is quite popular in Singapore. Funny, I just had the salmon pepper dish for lunch today! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThe salmon one sounds yummy, will try it out next time :)
DeleteOh my gosh, my mouth is wagering to try some. xD And magazines! >u< I'm going to pick some up after my exam next Monday. c:
ReplyDeletegood luck on your exams junjun :)
DeleteOMG that looks so good :D I wish they would open stores like that around here. That's so cool the machine had games you could play to win prizes! Hope there's great weather there :D the weather has been rainy and cold here >.<
ReplyDeleteI bet they do have something similar in the US
DeleteIt's the first time I used a machine like that, definitely makes you wanna use the machine more haha
It's okay, there's been a few really hot days where I nearly melted ;w; rug up then Lucy :)