Here's what I got:
- Feuki, Soothing Gel here
- Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner here
Now onto the reviews
ANESSA Perfect Sunscreen
Since the Australian sunrays are very strong, I always make sure that I am protected from it, so sunscreen is always the best answer for me. I used to use this product, but after remembering my Japanese friend using this sunscreen which is also by Shiseido, I decided to get one myself.
It is quite pricey, but for the quality it's totally worth it! 4.8/5
Fueki Soothing Gel
Was immediately sold to this product because of its cuteness, and because I needed an after-sun product, I found it quite helpful with the spatula that was provided as you could 'dig' out the soothing gel. Doesn't really have a scent but it does sooth my skin without a great cooling sensation which is nice, and also keeps my skin moisturised.
It's a 4/5 from me
Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
Thanks for reading~
the eyeliner is good in terms of colour and application. but i find it doesn't last long - when exposed to water/moisture it runs off easily :(
ReplyDeleterubs*
ReplyDelete@kristy
ReplyDeletereally? i find it works fine for me :)
dolly wink's eyeliner is the best imo ;3; glad you got it bebe xxxx
ReplyDelete@megu
ReplyDeletethanks! the packaging, quality omg its great :3
I purchased the liner too .. but have yet to take it out of it's packaging (too cute for it's own good i swear) but my friend also has it and says its REALLY waterproof and a great liner :D
ReplyDelete@Jen
ReplyDeletehaha didn't want to take it out of the packaging either u_u; too cute~
best eyeliner i've used :DD