Hunted down the United Cube Album last week, that was released for Australia after reading this. So happy that K-Pop is slowly coming into Australia!~ Bought mine from JB Hifi and they even had a small stand dedicated to the K-Pop Music Fest so cute, btw it was $20.
and yes, I'm a Beast/B2st fangirl~
Hyunseung and Gikwang <3
Glad the album even came with lyrics and english lyrics too~
omg so lucky! I'm still waiting for it to migrate into NZ stores >.< B2ST <333
ReplyDelete@Jen
ReplyDeletehope it arrives in NZ soon, omg b2st fan too x <3
I was surprised to see them selling Kpop XD
ReplyDelete@Vermillion
ReplyDeleteSame! it felt amazing to be able to buy it from a non-asian store
G.Naaaaaaaa!
ReplyDeleteand the party was so fun. ^^ especially with Spiderman falling on his first appearance. LOL
@Huy Tran
ReplyDeletehahaha G.NA's so pretty
LOLOL irony?
<3 !!!!!!!! so awesome
ReplyDelete