So these is what I got:
A Rilakkuma wall hanging storage bag and a pair of Rilakkuma slippers
not sure about the authenticity of the slippers, but the storage bag is authentic San-x
zomg loving this buyer now, they even gave me a heaps of gifts/freebies
- Rilakkuma window stickers
- Rilakkuma socks
- Rilakkuma pens
- Rilakkuma charm
- Rilakkuma stickers
- Rilakkuma socks
- Rilakkuma pens
- Rilakkuma charm
- Rilakkuma stickers
Never met a seller who was this generous~ 真的爱上这个店了
This is where I bought them from here
Really an A+ seller, and they always have new Rilakkuma items, so why not check it out~
This is where I bought them from here
Really an A+ seller, and they always have new Rilakkuma items, so why not check it out~
Thanks for reading
super cute ^___^ haha i don't really care if things like these are authentic or not (unless customs screws me over) coz it's so damn cute! <3
ReplyDelete@Jen
ReplyDeletehaha true, but it was nice to know that they sold something authentic for such a cheap price :)
lol cuteness first >W<
ahaha cute haul! impressed by the mass of freebies they gave you o_o)b
ReplyDelete@megu
ReplyDeletethanks~
same, when I opened it I was like..wow
That storage is cute and convenient! So great!
ReplyDelete@prancing bee
ReplyDeletehaha yes! it's like I'm putting things in Rilakkuma's tummy~
super cute slippers!
ReplyDeleteCMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
@Mai
ReplyDeletethanks mai~
so cuuuuuuteee! i love rilakkuma!! *__*
ReplyDelete@~*NeNe*~
ReplyDeletesame! rilakkuma is one of my favourite cartoons~
OMG LOVE Rilakkuma <3 <3 <3 !!! sooo cute but usually expensive );
ReplyDelete@Vyvy
ReplyDeletehaha ^^ yeah, it's quite expensive here tooo u_u;
Omg! Niceeee! I so love Rilakkuma~ cho kawaii <3
ReplyDeletedollyuuna.blogspot.com
@Joanna
ReplyDeletekawaii desu ne~