dear
supre, I am really happy that you now have some nice items of clothing; intead of your slutty, shit-quality and overpriced items , but I must say that I am in love with this blouse I bought from you which is simple and cute

(sorry for the dark pic)
how cute is this oba-kawa style blouse?
and for $35 and made in ausland, i like

and a mini straightner for those annoying bits of hair that flick in retarded ways

and this was $19.94 from big w

last week of school to go

I passed all my exams which is good, and now I can relax

, byee
beautiful blouse! ♥
ReplyDeleteaustralia should be ashamed that supre got knocked down and zara was placed there instead ahaha
oh lord why do i have PUCHUR HANDS UP in my ipod? this is bad
@megu
ReplyDeletethank you~
LOL totally and wait til myer and david jones go aswell lol
ohhh thats bad engrish