bought somethings before meeting up with her:
a folder with 5 pockets - tokuya
blistex lip balm and sally hansen nail art pen - priceline
now with this lip balm I dont have to stick my finger in the pots they normally come in, hygiene hygiene
blistex lip balm and sally hansen nail art pen - priceline
now with this lip balm I dont have to stick my finger in the pots they normally come in, hygiene hygiene
first up puri (as usual)

and easyway
oh how we love peach green tea + pearlsCan't believe that this is my second post in a row
peach green tea + pearls = ultimate indulgence baby ♥
ReplyDelete@megu
ReplyDeletemhmm :D
OH YEH! You high school kiddies have holidays soon! I nearly forgot x3 heeh. And ahhh ! I feel like taking purikura :(
ReplyDeleteohh the puris looks so cute!!! <3
ReplyDeleteand pearltea is super yummy !!! :D
i love it too ^^/
my fav. is caramel milk tea with tapioka hehe :D
<3
@Melody
ReplyDeleteLOLOL high school kiddies :DD
go take some puri, photoworld has a new one in but they havent constructed it yet T^T
@~*NeNe*~
ReplyDeletethank you nene~ <3
pearltea love haha
caramel milk tea tastes so good, should really try it sometime, thanks for the tip :DD
OMG I hate the pots of lip gloss etc too! I try not to buy them but I do often end up with them. Hate the sticky finger after applying the stuff too :P
ReplyDelete@Jenny
ReplyDeleteyes! someone else who hates lipgloss pots that make your fingers sticky :D