l-looks good...be sure to cook for me next time i come over!!interestingly enough my first attempt at cooking something also happened to be omurice ehehe
@mg。lolol, ok sure hope i wont stuff up ><hehhe probably coz its easy and its just fried rice with egg on top?
This looks SO good to me right now x9
Love the music! :] U-Kiss <3aww that's nice ^_^ I always resort to 2-minute noodles when I get hungry :]] xx
it looks great! i need to leanr how to cook proerply too XD and im glad ur mum liked it too :3
l-looks good...
ReplyDeletebe sure to cook for me next time i come over!!
interestingly enough my first attempt at cooking something also happened to be omurice ehehe
@mg。
ReplyDeletelolol, ok sure hope i wont stuff up ><
hehhe probably coz its easy and its just fried rice with egg on top?
This looks SO good to me right now x9
ReplyDeleteLove the music! :] U-Kiss <3
ReplyDeleteaww that's nice ^_^ I always resort to 2-minute noodles when I get hungry :]] xx
it looks great! i need to leanr how to cook proerply too XD and im glad ur mum liked it too :3
ReplyDelete