first day of my april holidays, starts with an exhibition expedition

to
Top Designs at Melbourne Museum for my Visual Communication folio
ehh schoolwork
but it turned out quite well because I was accompanied by Sophie and Nat

(I would have taken a few pics of the
amazing exhibition but photos were prohibited

)
we then had lunch at some Japanese shop in Melbourne Central

where I had a Sapporo ramen

and stole some brochures and business cards from around the place for our folios

and ended up shopping for the rest of the day


Daiso mascara, Rilakkuma

pacer and plushie

When I came back home, a mysterious white box was waiting for me

it contained
.
.
.
.
.

my first
sasa haul

(some are mums)

mine:

-
Clearturn white essence masks
-
Rose of Heaven hand and body milk
-
Kose airy-whip
-
Natural Juju aloe milk
-
Natural Juju aloe toner
(shall be reviewing these products soon

)
ahaha surprised people still go to daiso, i thought everyone will probably be paranoid about the radiation leak but that's probably just me :/
ReplyDeletetell me lis, just exactly how many mascaras do you have now? ;o;
@megu
ReplyDeletehaha just you are paranoid :S
umm two o-o chucked one out and gave one to a friend? ;x;
Oh I wonder how Daiso's mascara is?! If it's good that would be awesome!! Cheap & good! XD
ReplyDeletetthe girls in the video look so cute :(i never new daiso did mascara or even makeup!
ReplyDelete