in history a few days ago, we were reading random war poems which were quite boring, so mani and I decided to liven up the boring history atmosphere by.....
barbie-fying pictures
homg gotta love it, even our teacher said 'he' looked better
......................................................................................................................................
and the other day I finally got my hands on the maybelline gel liner which I've been waiting ages for
I've only tried it out once, but it seems quite good for a drugstore brand 
these day I've also been watching Secret Garden which is soo addictive
and I'm now on episode 13, 7 to go 
and I'll leave you with some Bigbang love
and I'll leave you with some Bigbang love
look, a comment! :V
ReplyDeleteI love Big Bang~!!^^
ReplyDeleteyays for bigbang! good luck with all your testings girly :3
ReplyDeletehahaha awesome! The picture is really funny! : D
ReplyDeleteWe do same things at school ♪