anways, on to some happier things. Last week I bought this months Popteen, and omg I love this one
also, ootd on what I wore to chinese school, just something simple because it was 29degrees today
halterneck: top honeysstarry top: honeys
shorts: gift
shoes (if you can see them): converse
necklace: honeys
The other day my friend gave me a piece of new mentos aqua kiss gum (sounds like the Japanese watering kissmint gum), even thought we're not meant to have gum at school
I think she bought this from 7-11? and is was quite nice, 3 flavours in one....

cute co-ord there! ;o;
ReplyDeletehoneys girl you are twin, sigh
what do you mean shitty ipod photos?? i thought the ipod camera was legendary! :Va
and let's all #prayforjapan
♥
Ahhh *-*
ReplyDeleteI really like that issue of Popteen *v* ! <3 teehe. And ahhhhhh, that gum looks so nice. I wanna go buy it !
@megu
ReplyDeletehaha arigato ^^ yummay hunny
they are shit, oh and the cameras only 0.7 mp o-o
yes prayforjapan m(_ _)m
@Melody
ReplyDeletei know right? cant wait for the april one *_*
its quite nice, sorta like fruit salad??
wow the gum looks yummy i wanna try that flavour :3 i hope everything gets better in japan :9
ReplyDelete@Hello Naka
ReplyDeleteit actually was quite yummy :)
yes i hope that no more disasters happen there anymore...
popteen~~~<3 :D
ReplyDeleteand yaysss i want to try the gum noww!
Wow so hot out! Hard to dress for such heat I know xD
ReplyDeleteI keep watching the news on Japan, so heartbreaking even after so many days have passed.
Pray for japan........
ReplyDeleteLove your lizlisa floral top :)
Pretty pretty! Love your outfit. And the magazines. :)
ReplyDeletePray for Japan. <3
i sos love that gum!!!<3
ReplyDelete