basically we just shopped and chillaxed for the whole day
(waiting for the lift at kangakanga with megu)Floral top: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Tights: Bloch
Boots: China
Bag: China
。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。
Today I had to pick up the books that i ordered from school
and they were soo heavy to carry back
but before I went, I walked to boxhill to check out if they had any popteen mags left
because they were sold out at kangakanga when I went yesterday
and I was lucky enough to grab the 2 most recent ones they had 

I LOOK PIMPIN'
ReplyDeleteHaha I recognize that place ! :P
ReplyDeleteI think everyone takes photos at the mirror while waiting for those lifts @.@" I know I did LOL ! And you look awesome wearing the Liz Lisa stuff :D <3
I think I'm going to go to Kanga kanga on Sundayyy :D
@Melody
ReplyDeletehaha i bet all asians do :D
thank you thank you ^^
mmm i think i'll go next next week??? :)
@megu
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, you look mad ;)