just selling a few things here, note: i only ship/deliver in Melbourne


- 60g
$11
(no stockists here in melbourne)
False lashes(brand new)
- 2 types included; criss-cross and volume
- look great glued together
$3MSN/EMAIL/COMMENT HERE/WHATEVER ME.Buy anything from here and get a freebie package worth over $5!
I wouldn't mind buying both *-*!! How to pay?
ReplyDelete@Melody
ReplyDeleteboth?
we could do a meet up some where...city?
http://www.lucido-l.com.my/product/wax04.html
Yeah I don't mind both :3 I'll be using the wax thing as a gift to a friend maybeee hmmm.
ReplyDeleteAnd hmmm yeahh. Where abouts do you live? Cos I live like South Eastern suburbs - so close to Glen Waverley if you know .___. ?
@Melody
ReplyDeleteyupyup i know, i live in the box hill area...
Hmmmmm. Not sure when I'll be heading to BH or the city but will let you know? :D but yeah, confirm buying both (: x
ReplyDelete@Melody
ReplyDeleteok then 8)
im going to the city on monday...
@Melody
ReplyDeletehmmm or i could send it to you?