And here's the long awaited giveaway post you've been waiting for. Since it's also nearly Christmas, this also counts as a Christmas present giveaway as I'll be sending them before Christmas :)
A big thanks to all my followers, as I have finally reached 100+!
So, when does this giveaway end? On December 15th 2013 at 12.00am (EST)
The winner will then be annouced via email the following day, I'll be using Rafflecopter to run the entries and nothing in this giveaway is sponsored, so you don't need to worry about gimmicks
Once again, this giveaway is international so anyone can enter

What's in this giveaway?
- 1 My Beauty Diary Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask
- 1 packet of lashes
- 1 Missha tinted lip balm (CR01 - Scarlet Coral)
- 1 Stylenanda 3CE nail polish (PK06)
- 1 pink hair clip
- 1 Anna Sui inspired mirror
- 1 diamond shape earrings
- 1 leopard print bunny ear earphone plug
- 1 pair of GEO Xtra contact lens (P0.00 WT-A14 Brown, 100% authentic)
- 1 Maybelline BB cream sample
I'll also be including a mystery prize for the winner :)
Now on to the simple rules:
- You must be a public follower of my blog via GFC (Googgle Friend Connect)
- Use Rafflecopter below to enter yourself into the giveaway, otherwise you will not be counted
And don't bother cheating, because I'll be checking every single entry!!
Good luck to everyone! •◡•
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I would like to see more OOTD's and maybe tutorials hehehe but I like the way it is already <3
ReplyDeleteWould love to see more reviews and hauls :D
ReplyDeleteI'd love DIY and stuff. :)))
ReplyDeleteAnd here:
Anything. :D
more make up and giveaways!hope to win! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would like to see reviews about face care products
email:elperrel@hotmail.com
more make up. thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletemore tutorials and hauls hehe :)
ReplyDeletebeauty products reviews...
ReplyDeleteLove this giveaway :)
Dolly Cool
More makeup and more about hair!!
ReplyDeletesitacroft@yahoo.es
I'd like to read more about product reviews :) Thanks!
ReplyDeletehmmm.. maybe more tutorials :)
ReplyDeletei always like reviews!
ReplyDeletei like the reviews!!
ReplyDeletethis giveaway it's a special treatement for a real draq queen... absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou can never have too many reviews. Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteLots of giveaways :) But it's great just the way it is
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Girl! I'm always love reading and seeing tutorials. Also you could post more things on your blog it could be awesome!
ReplyDeletei would like to see more makeup reviews or,,, giveaways on your blog XDD
ReplyDeleteand...awesome giveaway♥~ thanks :33
i like DIY , nail art
ReplyDeleteDIY :3
ReplyDeletemake up reviews!
ReplyDeleteand anything :)
Thanks for this giveaway ^.^
ReplyDeleteI would like to see more reviews.
I would like to see a haire tutorial
ReplyDeleteThank you for the giveaway! Congrats on two year anniversary :)
ReplyDeleteI love tutorials <3
I'd love to see skincare reviews and please make some tutorials)
ReplyDeleteI love tutorials... especially tutorials about unusuall makeups!
ReplyDeleteIt's so kind of you to make this giveaway :) Good luck to all!
ReplyDeleteI would like more DIYs :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway... Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI love to see OOD & makeup tutorial <3 I hope I can see more post about this in your blog so I can get inspiring <3 Thanks for holding this lovely giveaway...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi ¡¡¡¡ I´m Paula ¡¡ I´m From Santiago, Chile ¡¡ and i follo your blog since a month ¡¡¡¡ Excuse my english, but i´m still learning ¡¡
ReplyDeleteI´m big fan ¡¡ I would like to win any of this giveaways, the products looks amazing ¡¡¡ they are sooooo beautiful ¡¡¡¡ . . Here in Chile, we don’t have any of those fantastic products in the market ¡
Soooooo it would be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC FOR Me to win this ¡¡¡¡
I Would LOVE <3 to try any of the products, ¡¡¡¡ THEY ARE so0o00oooo Dreamy ¡¡¡¡¡
I Think maybe you should do Challenges like $20 Dollar Outfit Challenge ¡¡ or I Love DIY ¡¡¡ .. . so maybe Deco DIY for the Holidays ¡¡¡ Ideas for Outfits for chritmas ¡¡ =) That Kind of stuffs ¡¡¡ =)
I really really would love to win ¡¡ it would be a fantastic Christmas gift ¡¡¡¡ =D
Thanks for include your international Bloggers ¡¡¡¡ =) and Happy Holidays to Everyone ¡¡¡¡ =)
My GFC Name is: Paula Soto P
Instagram Name is: Paula6202000
My Twitter Name is: Paula6202000
=)
Thank you so much for this :D
ReplyDeleteskin care reviews and more giveaways please :)
I'd like to see more haul posts!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for giveaway ..
ReplyDeleteYour month to month makeup haul :)
Great giveaway :) Many more :)
ReplyDeleteThank for the awesome giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like to more about review. Ganbatte! :D