Since I naturally have quite red lips I thought that getting a lip stain wouldn't have that much of an effect on my lips, but boy was I wrong.
And thanks to Priceline having a $10 sale on these, I managed to grab a red one (Romantic) in the last few days of the sale.
Love how build-able the colour is since I only put very light coats on!
It's also very moisturising and smooth without the sticky feeling to it +1

Just simply 'draw' on your lips with this lip crayon and voila your lips are transformed, since its a crayon/pencil type of tip it's very easy to control (I'm not too good with lipsticks and tend to draw outside my lip line...)

Overall, I think this product deserves a 5/5 for the quality, price and what it achieves :))
'Til next time,
Lissy
P.S. have quite a lot of assignments, but I'll do my best to make posts now and then, and most importantly get my giveaway ready!!!


Aw it looks really lovely on you! Thanks for the review, I think I might get one of these lip balm stains :)
ReplyDelete