And here's most of what I managed to get from Japan :3
Tops:
from Shibuya 109, WC, Ingni, Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa Doll, Tralala, Vanilla, Honeys etc.
Outers: Vanilla and Honey Bunch
Bottoms: Uniqlo, Honeys, Shake Shake, Rose Fan Fan
DisneySea goodies
Kiddyland gets
Swimmer gets
Beauty products
And yes I did use up a few vacuum air bags to pack all this into the few bags and suitcases.
Boy, do I miss shopping in Japan *cries*
That's it for now~ next up will be my Taiwan trip posts, so stay tuned for that :)





RILAKKUMA *___*
ReplyDeleteAnd a lot of nice clothes!
And beauty product. Omg.
What an awesome haul haha >_<
hehe thanks anyajang!
DeleteThat's an amazing haul of everything that I could ever wish for, clothing, beauty products and absolutely adorable products that you can only get from Japan! I miss going overseas...
ReplyDeletethanks sophie~ i miss going overseas too, more exciting than melbourne :)
DeleteOmg so many goodies!!! Love all the things you've purchased! Jelly~
ReplyDeleteheh thank you phujuu~
DeleteOMG, so envy you !
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net