Here's some of the outfits that I've worn so far to uni (and remembered to take a photo of)
Cardigan: WC
Tattoo tights: Ebay
Shorts: Stradivarius
Platform sneakers: Maxstar
Necklace: WC
T-shirt: Taobao
Salopette: Tralala
Watch: Swatch
Floral top: Murua
Jeggings: Taiwan
Blouse: As known as pinky
Jacket: no brand
Jeans: Uniqlo
Flats: JS
Belt: Portmans
Bag: Maomaobag
Peplum top: Temt
Shirt: Emoda
Shorts: Target
Shirt: Emoda
Pleather skirt: Bugis Street
Necklace: Ebay
Bag: Maomaobag
That's all for now, I really hope to update soon as I miss blogging *cries*
toodles~




such cute uni outfits you have here, I wish I was as stylish during my uni years! I especially love that blue emoda shirt. All the best with your uni journey (:
ReplyDeleteaww thanks amanda! you can still be stylish :))
Deleteoooh, your mix and match outfit is really cute and chic! i loved it ^_~ very pretty =)
ReplyDeletethank you janet :)
DeleteI love your 4th and 6th outfit dear! So kawaii. :3
ReplyDeleteBtw, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! =D
http://pastelrave.blogspot.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html
Pastel Kisses,
Sie Cajilig