Back to the topic, I was inspired by Juria a famous Harajuku girl who's famous for her lavender-coloured hair and use of tattoo tights in her stylish outfits, below is the picture of her with platform sneakers that caught my eye.
| Juria |
| Another Harajuku girl ft. platform sneakers |
I ordered my pair from Ebay for around $35, and they came in around two weeks from China. The quality of these platform sneakers is quite good, from comfort to the materials used I'm very pleased, however I will have to somehow overcome the fact of walking in these sneakers which are slightly harder to walk in than normal shoes due to their height. I give these a rating of 4/5, only if the sole had the density and rubbery texture like the original Converse chucks then I would've given it an extra mark, but I'm still very happy with these awesome shoes..now I think I have around 20 pairs of shoes, should stop buying shoes (but that's not possible haha)
![]() |
| actual product |
Had quite a lot of fun walking around the house in these yesterday, can't wait to pull off a new look with these babies featuring my tattoo tights. I think my fashion sense is becoming more mature now, so I should get rid of the florals in my wardrobe but but, they're so pretty on the other hand argh I hate dilemmas like this, 'to be or not to be'..
Only around 20 days of high school left until I graduate! Just thinking about university sounds scary, but I've also heard that it's heaps better than school as there's more freedom, well I have to wait and see.
Bye,
Lissy
photo credits to tokyofashion


COOL SHOES :D
ReplyDeletethanks, i've got quite a lot of compliments from them :)
DeleteI love these shoes ^^ haha ive seen them around but i never thought of actually buying them coz they seem so difficult to walk in!
ReplyDeleteyou should get a pair! altough they are a bit hard to walk in you'll soon get used to it :3
Deletethose shoes are so cool! first time seeing them :P
ReplyDeletefollowed you xx
http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/