- large range of styles
- cheap price
- range of sizing
- free shipping with no minimum purchase
- 20% off coupon for your first purchase!
Now onto what I got from Romwe. I'd had my eyes on this shirt for quite a while, but they only had size large left, so I browsed other online stores like Sheinside and Asos for a similar shirt, but was unsuccessful. Luckly, when I was browsing Romwe a few days later they had it back in stock! So I chose my size, clicked 'add to bag' and paid right away!
Single Pocket Light Green Shirt $34.99USD here
Stock photos:
| credits to Romwe |
![]() | |||
| Came nicely in a zip lock bag with information about returns |
![]() |
![]() |
| love the details - mother of pearl-like buttons and white edging |
I'm really pleased with the quality and price of this shirt (bought it for only $27.99 after my 20% off coupon), so I'll continue to order from them in the future. I also received it earlier than expected because they stated that delivering to Australia would take 5-15 days, yet it only took a week to arrive, great service.
Haven't worn this shirt out yet, but I will once spring's around the corner. If you have time, I do recommend you check out Romwe, and you'll probably spend a few hours on it like I first did, and don't forget your 20% off coupon :)
Toodles,
Lissy




What a cute blouse! The colour really suits you and I'm a sucker for collars. 8)
ReplyDeleteThank you megu-chan, I'm having a collar craze now :D
DeleteLove it! It would go great tucked into a high waisted skirt :3
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Lucy! now I just need more skirts hehe
DeleteThe shirt looks fantastic. I need new shirts and blouses for next month. :3
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by. ! :)
Enter my giveaway if you haven't already
http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/
I definately recommend buying some from romwe, they have a really good range :)
Deleteyou look owsome i like your pic thanks for sharing .
ReplyDeletehttp://www.apparelnbags.com/ultraclub/index.htm