Kinkakuji or more commonly known as the Golden Pavilion is one of the most famous temples in Kyoto, Kinkakuji is a three storey building that had the two top stories covered in pure gold leaf.
![]() | |
| so beautiful~ |
![]() | |
| can you see the chinese phoenix on top? |
People are the only ones who visit Kinkakuji Temple
![]() |
| a cute little doggy in a dog pram with a kimono!! #onlyinjapan |
![]() |
| hundreds of koi in the lake in front of Kinkakuji |
An amazing variety of vending machines at Kinkakuji, from icecream to instant noodles, oh I love Japan for the convenience
When we left Kinkakuji to our next destination (Ginkakuji Temple), Emma told us to look at the top of the mountain on the left, and I found the word 大 which means 'big', and according to Emma there;s a character on each of the tall mountains surrounding Kinkakuji (I think), and they also fire fireworks from each of these characters each year, sugoi!
That's the end of part 2 of day 6, next up will be Ginkakuji the Silver Pavilion, stay tuned...I think I sound like a radio host haha






0 comments:
Post a Comment