WHY DID EVERYONE FEEL IT BUT ME?! ):
haha dont worry Ivy, I know some people who didn't feel it either
Haha I think youre the only person I know who is excited by earthquakes XD XD
hahaha probably because it was my first experience :Dbut if its a terrible one then I wont be excited
Indeed, it was a buzz at school for the whole day!I didn't fell it though ;):
haha everyone was like 'omg did you feel the earthquake?' :D
WHY DID EVERYONE FEEL IT BUT ME?! ):
ReplyDeletehaha dont worry Ivy, I know some people who didn't feel it either
DeleteHaha I think youre the only person I know who is excited by earthquakes XD XD
ReplyDeletehahaha probably because it was my first experience :D
Deletebut if its a terrible one then I wont be excited
Indeed, it was a buzz at school for the whole day!
ReplyDeleteI didn't fell it though ;):
haha everyone was like 'omg did you feel the earthquake?' :D
Delete