(ஐ╹◡╹)ノ This will be picture story about a few temple's around Kyoto. Emma was our 'tour guide' and took us to many places around Kyoto, she had studied at my school for a few years before going back to Japan so we met up, and it was good to she her after about 2-3 years.
waiting for the bus to Kiyomizu-dera
pretty kimono
One of those manual cart things
Famous Kyoto radishes
with Emma
we were still half way there despite the 15min or so walk
Kiyomizu-dera!
Apparently its going to be a bad year for:
females turning: 18, 32, 36
males turning: 24, 41, 60
Little buddha's with aprons?
Amazing dango, matcha etc
SNOW!! my first sight of snow (இдஇ`。)
I had tempura udon, and the prices were so cheap!
Samurai puppy :3
A very busy matsuri nearby
Another temple that was hosting the 'Coming of Age Day' - 成人の日
We then took the bus back to Kyoto station, then mum and I had a delicious dinner in some restaurant on the sixth floor of Yodabashi, it was a very busy day with heaps of walking around the grand Kiyomizu-dera.
I'll be back with more posts about my Japan trip next time!
Thanks for reading
lovely photos! ^p^
ReplyDeleteahhhh are you ever going to do a japan post on shibuya, harajuku or akiba? T__T
i miss those places sighh
xxxxxx
yes i will, once I finish the kyoto ones :3
DeleteSoo nice! I really like the samurai dog, haha!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so pretty and antique. And the food looks amazing!
haha lots of people were taking photos of him
Deleteits a lovely and traditional city :)
soo many nice pictures of traditional japan!There are so many reasons for visiting Japan :D
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely how they're are still perfect
DeleteBeautiful photo's!
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteNice pictures. Koyoto is really amazing even with the modern age they re still giving importance to tgeir culture. i hope i can visit someday hehe.
ReplyDeleteI mean kyoto
Deletethanks, it's an amazing city
Deletei'm glad you got to enjoy a day off. the food looks delicious
ReplyDeletethanks, looking back at the pictures makes me drool haha
DeleteSo many beautiful pics from a country I'd love to visit ! Kisses
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter
Moreover, you are invited to enter Oasap Spring Giveaway: win $ 90 gift card on Oasap ! until May 13th
thank you vale, I want to visit Japan again sometime
DeleteAHHHH this post makes me want to visit japan even moreee now!! I'm new to your blog so im really looking forward to all your post :D
ReplyDeletekaren xo
http://anotherprettyblog.blogspot.com.au/
thank you thank you karen :)
Delete