Absolutely love the pink bag that Sami's parcel came in because I've only seen the boring black and grey ones in Australia
And what was inside
- WC heart necklace (bought from her blog sale)
- free lenses!! (because I was one of the first 2 customers) so sweet
I've never worn contact lenses before, because the idea of shoving something in my eye kinda freaks me out, but now I shall try them out thanks to Sami, wish me luck
And again, thank you Sami~
Also purchased a blush brush from Priceline since they were having a 20%off sale on Ecotools and because I had an extra discount voucher for being their valuable customer lol
- free lenses!! (because I was one of the first 2 customers) so sweet
I've never worn contact lenses before, because the idea of shoving something in my eye kinda freaks me out, but now I shall try them out thanks to Sami, wish me luck
Also purchased a blush brush from Priceline since they were having a 20%off sale on Ecotools and because I had an extra discount voucher for being their valuable customer lol
Also started my last high school year on Monday, but I still don't feel like I'm in year 12 haha, and thanks to our new school principle and school council, we now have to wear these

But is being pretty really everything? haha

ahaha you mean 'candy doll' blush ;)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your new lenses hehe :D
ReplyDeleteIm jealous of your blush too :O
Wow! Pink parcel is so cute! Nice items!
ReplyDelete@megu... no one saw that lol
ReplyDeletei did... orz
Delete@Sami Spoon
ReplyDeletethank you sami~ i will
haha you should get some yourself :)
@Nana
ReplyDeleteI know right? never seen them before, thanks :3
I have a brush from eco tools as well, and it's so soooooft! Ha ha :]
ReplyDeleteI have their eyeliner one, and it is amazing :D
DeleteLOL, i had to google what t-bars were XD
ReplyDeleteGreat mini haul! :3 would love to see what lenses you got ^^ good luck with putting them in~~
LOL not many people know what they are haha
Deletethank you, I hope I can put them in :3
awesome stuff! i always watned to try that blush but haven't had time to haha
ReplyDeleteand sorry to hear about your uniform :(( i never wore uniforms in my life lol but i always wanted to though!
You should definately try it out!
Deletegetting used to it now haha, so lucky :D
Candy Doll Strawberry Pink! Great shade! Love coming home to parcels :)
ReplyDeletetotally agree with you! it's like a suprise for yourself :3
Delete