everyone~
It was nice meeting all of you
After the picnic, I met up with megu who I haven't seen in a very long time
the small presents she got me, y u get me so much?
- 3x pencil cases
- 3x nail polishes
- 5x pink hair accessories
- black glasses
- a lovely 3d pop up card~
can't thank her enough, so I'm gonna get her a massive christmas present (price not size)
- magazine rack
- cotton puffs
- screen protector
- earphones
- fringe clips
- rose hairtie
- bobby pin case
- cotton puffs
- screen protector
- earphones
- fringe clips
- rose hairtie
- bobby pin case
also my very simple eye make for the day:
- eyeko graffiti eyeliner
- fibrewig mascara here
- daiso no.2 lashes (cut in half)
- shu uemura curler

- fibrewig mascara here
- daiso no.2 lashes (cut in half)
- shu uemura curler
that's all for today, thanks for reading byee

THANK YOU FOR COMING ^___^"!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are so much sweeter <3 thanks for the present !! Also ahahaha, guys and their dangerous games >.>"! loool xP
xD You got earphones ! after we were talking about it today ..but I forgot who said what ;s
@melody
ReplyDeleteit was my pleasure~
keke, i saw it and i thought it would be perfect for you :D
lolol gooa no one got injured badly...
yesyes, i'll try these ones out after like all the other 23432 i have at home ;__;
lol, neither with all the people there T^T x
uwahhh looks like you guys had alot of fun! i will... self-invite myself next time?? /forever loner ;o;
ReplyDeleteahaha i didn't get you that much... but that's probably because i like to buy presents beforehand, eg if i see something i know ___ will like i will just buy that and save it up for ___'s birthday etc.
yes i have a strong hate for disorganised last minute shopping!
and thank you for the present! best present ever (hello beautiful brows ehehe)
love youuu xxxxxxx
@megu
ReplyDeletelolol invite yourself :D
ohhhh right~ lols
lovely blonde brows >8D xx
Happy Birthday ^^~
ReplyDeleteSeems like you had a great day :D.
I was planning to go to Daiso today, but I didn't have enought ime ><.
The cotton pads, are those the ones you can pull apart; they have 4 or 5 layers that you can pull apart.
Sorry if I don't make sense -_- haha.
@tea2tu
ReplyDeleteit wasnt my birthday party, but it was my birthday sometime ago, so thank :)
daiso lovers, ehh like layers of cotton fluff? i think so....lol