PIKACHU & KIIROITORI
I love this photo stolen from facebook
btw its also the only shot of my outfit, since my camera broke
also my eyemake of the day
lashes used:
-Dollywink No.2 lashes
-random bottom lashes from some magazine
well I didn't find many good stalls this time, so yeah just some rilakkuma and other characters
-Kiiroitori cupcake plushie
-Kapibarasan pancake keyring
-Rilakkuma+misdo figurine
-Korilakkuma cupcake keyring
-Rilakkuma bell
-Carebear necklace
What's best about Manifest are the stares you get from people afterwards
but because there were so many people there this time, it made it really hard to find let alone recognise people
so disappointed that I didn't find Melody
oh wells it was a fabulous day, and next year I'll see what cosplay I can come up with
Matane~
Matane~
the stalls werent so exciting this year~ :'(
ReplyDeletebut oh well~
i think i remember seeing you here and there! xD
ahhh such bad timing for your camera to break ><
@fern
ReplyDeletemmm i know T^T hope next year will be better
really? haha 8D
I know, but accidents do happen :S
Aww you both look adorable! Love how you did your hair :} Ah I was wondering what 'Melludee' was tweeting about on twitter. C:
ReplyDelete;____; I can't believe we didn't get to meett! Eughh! Next year we will definitely actually plan a time to meet so we won't leave it up to chance xPP ehe
ReplyDeleteAnd ahaaa <3 you look so cuteee !
@london's beauty
ReplyDeletethanks lol it was just piggytails and a bunch of clips.
@melody
I know D: so sad o_____o; thank you~~ x
kekeke wifey looks very cute over there! ♥
ReplyDeletethe kapibara pancake keyring looks delicious, get me one to match yours bebe! xxx
@megu
ReplyDeletexiexie~
nawww there was only one D: but if I see one I will :D x
You guys look so cute~!
ReplyDeleteI love the dollywink 2 eyelashes~! They're one of my favorite pairs. <3
I also love the stares from anime cons, LOL.
Followed your cute blog~!! <3 Looking forward to more cute posts in the future!
@アリス
ReplyDeletethankyou~
me too! theyre very comfy :)
LOL especially on the train, thanks again ~
is that you on the header? tooo cute :D
ReplyDeleteBTW, you have a very nice blog.
Definitely going to follow you :D
And also, I'm having my 1,300 Followers international giveaway.
I hope you can join :)
1,400 Followers Giveaway!
@misskatv
ReplyDeletelol no, its a designer T^T
thank you~ coolios :D
AWEEEE KAPIBARA san goodies! I've always wanted to buy kapibara-san merchandise but I couldn't find it here >______<
ReplyDeleteSo cute! That cupcake plush is jumbo sized!! xD
ReplyDelete@lina
ReplyDeletekapibarasan items are really rare here too, so i was really glad to find it :D
@jenny
lolol yes jumbo size :D