As promised yesterday that a review would be up, here is the
legendary fiberwig mascarathe main reason why I bought this mascara is because
Eki said that it gives your lashes the 'falsies' effect without wearing false lashes, and it is also Japan's best selling mascara


front view

back view
what is claims: this mascara that will have your lashes looking like falsies, with the light and smooth feel that won't weigh down your lashes that lasts for ages, and can be removed with warm water (no damages to lashes) but most importantly
no panda eyes
so here's the review:

can you see all the little bits of fiber-y goodness?


bare lashes (with slight eyeliner)


one coat (already so long)


two coats
Pros:- no panda eyes
- keeps curls well
- very easy to wash off
- gives the 'falsies' effect
- light on lashes
- able to build many layers
Cons:- availability

overall, it's a
9.5/10 for me
very satisfied, and I think this end up being my favourite mascara
AmazinG! I've always wondered about this mascara, but was never convinced to give it a go. Your post gave it brownie points in my book ^_^. I really want to try it now :).
ReplyDelete- Janel
@Janel
ReplyDeletebrownie points haha, you should and thanks janel :D
I've heard so many good things bout this mascara, i need to get my hands on it :)
ReplyDeleteNo panda eyes = epic! I love most fiber mascaras but I owe it all to this product the first & real leader in fiber mascaras!
ReplyDelete@Jenny
ReplyDeleteLOL jenny, yeah this is like the fiber mascara :D
Wow! Your bare lashes by themselves are super long already! /jealous T_T
ReplyDeleteAnyways, thanks for the review! I got fiberwig at sephora and I love it too!
@ Tiffany
ReplyDeletehaha thank you tiff :D
it was my pleasure :) youre so lucky to have a sephora XD
this is one of my fav mascara's hehe <3
ReplyDeleteC.
@C.
ReplyDeletethis is now my favourite :)
nice review I saw it in a shop in Hong Kong but I thought it was too expensive to try out, but I think I will bguy it next I see it :p and I wish my lashes were as nice as yours!
ReplyDelete@Hello Naka
ReplyDeletethank you!! yeah it is a little pricey :S lol thanks again :D