even though he was $140, I lurve him to bits
so cute yet vintage-y 
all I need now is some heel grips, to make this baby even comfier
can't wait to wear him out
CN.Blue - Intuition
all I need now is some heel grips, to make this baby even comfier
can't wait to wear him out
CN.Blue - Intuition
Oh my God those shoes are gorgeous! They sound comfy too but I am just constantly tricked by the promise of 'comfy' heels... they always hurt. I need to learn :(!
ReplyDelete@Tiff
ReplyDeletehah i know right? have to buy them
theyre only 5.5cms so... no heel for me :)
HAHA "HIM" xD loool.
ReplyDeleteBut wahhhhh, so expensive yet so gorgeousss <3
@Melody
ReplyDeletekekeke mr presley :DDD
i know D: not i'm broke T___T; butbutbutbut i just had to ;w;
cute cute cute ♥
ReplyDeletei can't say anything since i bought my boots already ;u;
@megu
ReplyDeletehaha i know right?? :D
mmm i love your boots too~ army-like >D
Wow they're amazing!!! You can see the quality!
ReplyDelete@Jenny
ReplyDeletei know, all leather so it's worth $140 :D
i love the shoes ! and cn blue =]
ReplyDelete