You're in Year11 now right? (I think)FFFFFF- I'm so jealous. All you damn people with the SL outside of school !!! AOHSFOIASHFOIHAOSHF ;__________;
@Melodyyup and doing two 3&4 subjects );muahahaha LOL yeah but i wish i had more in the last two periods T^T
/reply/ ;A; siffff see at Manifest and not say hi D; loloololl! i didnt dance xD but i think i might be this year :S
@Melodyhaha i saw you but i was too scared to say hi :s yayyy do you know when it will be this year?
You're in Year11 now right? (I think)
ReplyDeleteFFFFFF- I'm so jealous. All you damn people with the SL outside of school !!! AOHSFOIASHFOIHAOSHF ;__________;
@Melody
ReplyDeleteyup and doing two 3&4 subjects );
muahahaha LOL yeah but i wish i had more in the last two periods T^T
/reply/ ;A; siffff see at Manifest and not say hi D; loloololl! i didnt dance xD but i think i might be this year :S
ReplyDelete@Melody
ReplyDeletehaha i saw you but i was too scared to say hi :s
yayyy do you know when it will be this year?