the other day, mum bought back some Ito En Japanese vegetable juice from COLES and OMG it's tastes sooo good and nothing like veggie juice.. but something like apple juice?
100% Juice
includes carrots, sweet potato, celery, spinach, radish, some random vegetables I've never heard of..maybe Japanese?
DOES IT REALLY TASTE GOOD? I'm quite sceptical about veggie drinks "tasting good" ! Because I bet I'm gonna drink it and be like DAMMIT QIQI LIED, THIS TASTES LIKE DISGUSTING VEGGIES :<
On the other hand, the colour looks beautiful and temptingg !!
/reply I bet you're not as flat as you think ^^"! And even so, it would mean that you're incredibly skinny and GORGEOUS <3 *jealousss*
DOES IT REALLY TASTE GOOD?
ReplyDeleteI'm quite sceptical about veggie drinks "tasting good" ! Because I bet I'm gonna drink it and be like DAMMIT QIQI LIED, THIS TASTES LIKE DISGUSTING VEGGIES :<
On the other hand, the colour looks beautiful and temptingg !!
/reply I bet you're not as flat as you think ^^"! And even so, it would mean that you're incredibly skinny and GORGEOUS <3 *jealousss*
hahah well.... my friends said it tasted a lil like apple juice... coz 50?% is apple juice >8D
ReplyDeletelol colouring.....
hah thank you so much, you're really pretty aswell ^^ and you have your bf which makes you prettier >w<