Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

OOTD: Drape and black

 
 Dress: Made by yours truly :)
Jacket: Dior replica
Pants: Taobao
Bag: Perfume Inn
Boots: Mollini
Accessories: Taobao and Swatch

Today's outfit featured my latest creation, a really simple drape dress.
Got quite a lot a stares today, maybe because of the drapey-ness or because I was wearing a dress over pants, or even because I wore too much black....anyways fashion is self expression isn't it?

Holidays just started for me apart from a few feedback sessions, but yay I get to sleep in more :3

Have you guys had anyone look at what you were wearing?

And good luck to those with vce and university exams *fighting :)

Qiqi
xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! It looks very Melbourne-ish to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...