Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Revlon Colourstay Just Kissable Balm Stain (Romantic)

Finally hopped on the balm/lip stain bandwagon *sigh*
Since I naturally have quite red lips I thought that getting a lip stain wouldn't have that much of an effect on my lips, but boy was I wrong.
And thanks to Priceline having a $10 sale on these, I managed to grab a red one (Romantic) in the last few days of the sale.

Love how build-able the colour is since I only put very light coats on! 
It's also very moisturising and smooth without the sticky feeling to it +1


Just simply 'draw' on your lips with this lip crayon and voila your lips are transformed, since its a crayon/pencil type of tip it's very easy to control (I'm not too good with lipsticks and tend to draw outside my lip line...)


Overall, I think this product deserves a 5/5 for the quality, price and what it achieves :))


'Til next time,
Lissy
P.S. have quite a lot of assignments, but I'll do my best to make posts now and then, and most importantly get my giveaway ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw it looks really lovely on you! Thanks for the review, I think I might get one of these lip balm stains :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...