Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Japan haul

Finally done with my posts from Japan trip *phew*
And here's most of what I managed to get from Japan :3

Tops: from Shibuya 109, WC, Ingni, Liz Lisa, Liz Lisa Doll, Tralala, Vanilla, Honeys etc.

 
Outers: Vanilla and Honey Bunch

Bottoms: Uniqlo, Honeys, Shake Shake, Rose Fan Fan
DisneySea goodies

Kiddyland gets

Swimmer gets

Beauty products

And yes I did use up a few vacuum air bags to pack all this into the few bags and suitcases.
Boy, do I miss shopping in Japan *cries* 

That's it for now~ next up will be my Taiwan trip posts, so stay tuned for that :)

Bye

7 comments:

  1. RILAKKUMA *___*
    And a lot of nice clothes!
    And beauty product. Omg.
    What an awesome haul haha >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing haul of everything that I could ever wish for, clothing, beauty products and absolutely adorable products that you can only get from Japan! I miss going overseas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sophie~ i miss going overseas too, more exciting than melbourne :)

      Delete
  3. Omg so many goodies!!! Love all the things you've purchased! Jelly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so envy you !

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...