Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bunny ears

I know it's a bit late for Easter and Easter bunnies, but I have bunny ears..
Not those fluffy headband things that you plop on your head to pretend you're a rabbit, instead I have bunnies in my ears literally.


Gotta love these earrings which aren't your everyday ones.  Found these selling at some asian shop in the city, but I'm pretty sure you can find a pair on the good ol' Ebay.

And here's the rest of my outfit for that day:

Coat - Poone
Jumper - WC
Jeans - Uniqlo
Platform sneakers - Maxstar
Scarf - made by yours truly




These few weeks have been so busy for me, with assessment after assessment, so I'm sorry if I don't update that often

Anyways here's a song that I've been playing on repeat since forever~

4 comments:

  1. aww, so cute the bunny earrings ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. never see before the bunny earrings on ebay, but i saw unicorn ones only at 99cents (USD) felt like getting one but then i have too many piercings and the back of the earrings seem to be squashing with each other right now :p hahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww then get the unicorn ones :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...