Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

So....I was nominated for a blogger award. my first. what. 
And considering that I've been inactive from time to time, this is really touching *cries happy tears*

Have to be very thankful to Sie who gave me this award!!
So the requirement of this award is just simply being awesome!!! Don't think I'm that awesome personally, just typing my life on this little blog, but I'm very thankful for those who read it and comment :))

Once nominated, the blogger has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
Rules: 
  • Thank the person that nomimated you for the award.
  • Include the link to their blog.
  • Select 15 blogs/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Write 7 facts about yourself. 
Okay, now I'll be nominating my 15 awesome bloggers:
1.  Metallic Paws
2. hello, emy
3. Airi's blog
4. Closet Voyage
5. Sparkle Apple
6. RinnieRiot
7. Aki
8. Tsuriki
9. Sushi Cat
10. I'm so jelly
11. Jeongie
12. Caramel Coffee
13. Kim Dao
14. Kelly Konomi
15. Bebexie

Now 7 facts about myself...
1. I'm an only child
2. I hate herbs (other than coriander)
3. My star sign is virgo
4. I'm double jointed
5. My sleeping patterns are very organised
6. My right eyelid is fatter than the left..
7. I secretly want a pet panda or polar bear (after being a little obsessed with polar bear cafe (anime))

Feel free to comment below with your blog details if you have one, thanks for reading!~

3 comments:

  1. Perfection in every detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks for the nomination! I've already received this before, but congrats on yours! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...