Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Outfits!

Sorry for the lack of posts ;w; since uni has been quite hectic lately, but I'll get used to it soon... so please bear with my lack of posts for the time being.
Here's some of the outfits that I've worn so far to uni (and remembered to take a photo of)
Cardigan: WC
Tattoo tights: Ebay
Shorts: Stradivarius
Platform sneakers: Maxstar
Necklace: WC

T-shirt: Taobao
Salopette: Tralala
Watch: Swatch

 
 Floral top: Murua
Jeggings: Taiwan


Blouse: As known as pinky
Jacket: no brand
Jeans: Uniqlo
Flats: JS
Belt: Portmans
Bag: Maomaobag

Peplum top: Temt
Shirt: Emoda
Shorts: Target

Shirt: Emoda
Pleather skirt: Bugis Street
Necklace: Ebay
Bag: Maomaobag


That's all for now, I really hope to update soon as I miss blogging *cries*
toodles~

5 comments:

  1. such cute uni outfits you have here, I wish I was as stylish during my uni years! I especially love that blue emoda shirt. All the best with your uni journey (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks amanda! you can still be stylish :))

      Delete
  2. oooh, your mix and match outfit is really cute and chic! i loved it ^_~ very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 4th and 6th outfit dear! So kawaii. :3

    Btw, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! =D
    http://pastelrave.blogspot.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Pastel Kisses,
    Sie Cajilig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...