Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Japan: Day 10 - Harajuku

Harajuku, a famous fashion capital in the world, which also created the 'harajuku style' (not talking about Gwen Stefani and her harajuku girls here) because of the unique street fashion such as decora, lolita, mori-girl, visual kei which are popular in Harajuku and just to name a few.
However on the day I visited Harajuku I saw no harajuku style at all! I was sooo disappointed ;w;
Anyways, we got off at Harajuku station, and on the train I found their train line map system really awesome, it shows you where you are and what's the next train station (way cooler than our troublesome Melbourne system)

next stop 'Yoyogi'
Once we got off at Harajuku station we were welcomed by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's new CD, she's also the ambassador of Harajuku now, I love her quirky Harajuku-ness


The famous Takeshita dori (street) that is filled with wonderful fashion shops some are one off shops that sell the so-called Harajuku fashion style.  Love how they often change the entrance of takeshita street to suit the season or upcoming festivals

The biggest Daiso (I presume) in Japan that consists of 4 busy levels filled with amazing quality items which are all 100yen!! Crazy to think that each items only costs around $1.2, and they have nearly everything you could ask for! (except clothes that is)

Bought my first crepe in Japan with strawberries and fluffy whipped creme mmm, and the guy who served me at the store I bought it at (Angels Heart Harajuku which is one of the best crepe places in Harajuku) was so cute!! :3 
Gahhh all the guys in Japan have such good fashion sense, from their hair to their shoes everything just compliments them so well! slight fangirl moment?

My mini haul from Daiso and Paris Kids (a popular 315yen jewlery shop)

That's it for now, wish it was colder here in Melbourne it's going to be boiling 39 degrees celcius tomorrow *melts* gahhh, so I'll be typing up my next Japan trip post will be up within a few days.  Here's a sneak peak of it, try and guess where I went that day :)
Bye bye~

3 comments:

  1. My mind boggles at the thought of a 4 level Daiso! It sounds awesome ^^

    The crepe looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that daiso was the best one I've ever been to! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...