Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Power of Makeup

世上没有丑女人, 只有惰女人
There's no ugly women, only lazy women
Just as quote from one of  the greatest makeup transformation guru in China.  From a monolider she is able to transform into a beautiful girl with double eyelids and bigger eyes.  
I'm not being bias about monolids here as I have monolids myself, and yes I have tried double eyelid tapes and glues to try and become someone with double eyelids but I found that my eyes started to sag a little due to the tape/glue that stuck my eyelids together and stretched them, so I have now accepted and learnt to embrance my Asian monolid-ness (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)
It's always good to look different from what most Asians aim to look like (the big googly dolly eyes), so show off your uniquenes!

All thanks to makeup us girls are able to transform into princesses from ugly ducklings, even with a dab of foundation or a swipe of mascara we can enrich our features and increase our self-esteem levels.  都是化装品和技术让我们成为漂亮的小公主咯~





my version :)
Top left: bare face
Bottom left: wig and BB cream
Right: wig and full makeup

Tricked about 20 people on Facebook with 'my' new brown hair.  I wouldn't dare dye my hair as mum would have to lecture me for hours about the dangers of dying your hair due to all the chemicals inside and blah blah blah so yes, I will be a blackhead for life (pun intended).  Now I look like some ulzzang or maybe even one of the Korean singers that I'm told I look like, thanks to my korean-looking eyes haha
ulzzang?
Toodles!~ 

10 comments:

  1. In the end it's either:

    You wore too much make up VS your boyfriend is an asshole. (◔ ◡ ◔)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA yes or cakeface which is what I like to call it :)

      Delete
  2. Make up is really amazing! : D But sometimes just a diff hairstyle can change a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Now I want to buy another wig haha

      Delete
  3. The side fringe really suits you though!!! And the colour looks nice as well, shame you aren't allowed to dye your hair :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, I thought I only suited the full fringe ;w;
      It sucks *cries* but I guess this means I have more excuses to buy wigs :))

      Delete
  4. That wig looks so real!!! Make up is truly something that can enhance our physical features! You look gorgeous regardless of make up or not missy! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too shiny so it does look a bit real
      aww thank you phuju :3

      Delete
  5. Love the wig. Shame you can't dye your hair.. don't worry. I'm not allowed to either but the colour looks realistic! 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get a wig too then! they're heaps of fun to play around with :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...