Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

First Youtube Video + Bedroom Tour

Hey guys, just made my first Youtube video the other day!  Must say that making my first successful video took quite some time and over 15 shots at it, as I either stuttered, forgot what I was saying or just had a mental blank.  So for those famous Youtubers who can talk right at the camera without making many mistakes or bloopers, you guy are a.m.a.z.i.n.g. seriously.

As my first Youtube video, I thought that doing a tour of my room would be a good idea as there's less talking and more showing and it would be easier for a newbie like me (*⁰▿⁰*)

So here it is~

Please subscribe to my channel - qiqiiful  and I'll be back other videos as soon as I master become better at talking to my camera lens, as 'practice makes perfect' haha

Byee,
Lissy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...