Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Parcel madness

Finally received my 5 parcels a few days ago, so happy that they arrived on the same day.  Is it just me or do you guys like buying things online aswell because you get that sensation of receiving and opening a present (from yourself)? and to make things better, the parcels (presents) come wrapped in bubble wrap so you spend the next 20 or so minutes popping the bubble wrap just because you can never leave bubble wrap unpopped.

Now onto the presents I bought for myself #foreveralone

First up, my Hadalabo cleanser refill and mum's Softymo cleanser.  I ordered these from Cosme's rakuten shop, and they came came within a few days via EMS from Japan.  I wouldv'e bought the cleansers here, but you never know how long the stores have had them for and they are always heaps more expensive than reliable online shops like Cosme.

Then it was my order from this ebay seller, I swear they gave me a few extra pieces...oh wells, here are the links to the things I got here for the nose clip, here for the deco bits, here for the invisible clips, and here for the hair stick thing.

And my silicon samsung galaxy s2 case from Cellsafe which reduces radiation that's emitted from your phone, my mum is someone who's crazy about anti-radiation devices so she was like 'you must get this!!' but I'm glad they have pink which is my favourite colour :)

Also bought a pair of black ballet shoes and a LED light for my camera which I'll soon be using once I find some working batteries.

My holidays are ending soon, and I haven't done much but finish the mountainous amounts of holidays homework left be teachers, I've finished all of my homework except geography...because its my 'favourite' subject haha.

Toodles~

6 comments:

  1. Hadalabo's cleanser is absolutely HG stuff! Glad we use the same thing haha. :D

    AND YES, THAT'S IS WHY I LOVE BUYING THINGS ONLINE aka everyday is my birthday! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, their products are amazing!
      weeew self bought presents haha, i have 3 or 4 on the way :DD x

      Delete
  2. lisss why you have such a HD camera, i want D: HADA LABO YEEEES (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a canon G12 :)
      you should try out hadalabo products, theyre really good

      Delete
  3. oh nice O= I'm gonna ask for a HD vid camera for birthday/save up haha
    Yeah my sister and I bought some serums/moisturisers ^^ so good.
    side note - writing first post right now lolol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get one get one :)
      soo good right? haha rin-chan

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...