Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

things from china + new phone

My dad just came back from China a few days ago for grandma's 葬礼, and brought back a few things for me.  I seriously think that he doesn't know how old I am, because he comes back with clothes for 12 year olds when I'm nearly 18 (๑✪д✪)۶

So here's what he got me:
 some hideous chinese clothing and shoes
(but i really like the collar)

 guzheng nails and tape that I ordered
somehow I think dad ordered more than what I wanted, because I thought I only ordered two boxes of nails not four...

Anyways, I always like leaving the best til last haha:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Say hello to my new phone - Samsung Galaxy R (i9103)!

 with all the gadgets inside the box

Got dad to get me this phone because it's not out in Australia yet (*´◡`*) its very similar to the Samsung Galaxy SII, but this one was released a few months later, and I'm quite happy to this phone.  I'm now in the world of smartphones as my last one was your typical asian Sharp flip phone.


I should be studying for my geography SAC tomorrow, but I have no idea what to study, oh wells it's my 7th subject anyways so mum said I can fail it woohooo!~ I'm such a model student hehe.


Laters~
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh lord your dad sounds alot like my dad, buying weird clothing and buying excessive amounts of said items :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of them dont even fit me, and he just says 'oh look you fit in it'...lol asian dads

      Delete
  2. Both my parents have learned to not buy me clothes. uvu
    But I feel your pain. OTL'''

    Oh the other hand~ Loving your new phone! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should tell my dad that next time
      thanks, i love it too :)

      Delete
  3. Wow~ Your dad is like every other dad! : D I love your new phone too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy smart phone!
    And I think your dad has better taste than mine lolol! I don't even think my dad would get me anything because he would have no idea haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yayy :D
      I think we all need to show our dads what our wardrobes look like :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...