Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sweeney Todd

Watched the Sweeney Todd production, which was performed by my school and Camberwell Grammar on friday night, and it was absolutely amazing!!  For those of you who don't know the tale of Sweeney Todd who was the demon barber of Fleet Street, you can read it here.  One of my close friends played Mrs Lovett who's one of tha main characters, and she was amazing I couldn't even tell she was acting!

Before watching the production, I had dinner at Sofia's with a few friends, Melbournian's would know that Sofia's pasta servings are gigantic and impossible to finish.  I ordered a fettucini carbonara in small (thinking it would be the same as other Italian restaurants since I haven't been to Sofia's in ages) but I swear they gave me a large, even after eating heaps of it more than 2/3 was still left, feel so sorry for wasting food ꒰⌯͒•̩̩̩́ ˑ̫ •̩̩̩̀⌯͒꒱




before the show started
props used in the show
I was fortunate enough to sit right in the middle, thanks to Laura who got around 20 of us amazing tickets.  Apparently last year Trinity did the same production, but it wasn't as awesome as the one with my school this year, way to go girls :)

official trailer of Sweeney Todd ft. Johnny Depp


Have quite a lot to blog about this week, so I'll do my best to update posts because I don't think I have any tests or SACs this week. 

Thanks for reading, bye bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...