Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tagged!

Tagged by my twin megu, go check her blog out:016:

Here the rules:

  • Write 11 (random) things about yourself on your blog
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you tag
  • Choose the next 11 people to tag and link them on the post
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
  • No tag backs
  • You must post these rules
11 random things about me:
  • I dislike mostly all herb/spice type things eg. mint, rosemary, cinnamon, cloves, garlic, ginger. But I quite like coriander (even though they make your skin darker, NG )
  • I have monolids
  • I often get told that I look Korean or Japanese, but I'm Chinese
  • I suck at literature-type subjects like English and history (but I really like learning about the past..OTL)
  • I play/ed the piano, flute, guzheng (still play), and the recorder? lol primary school days
  • I have pretty fast metabolism, so I am often called a 'stick'
  • I had a pet turtle (called Greeny orz) before, but it somehow 'ran' away
  • I love makeup, because it's like drawing, except making a person more beautiful than they already are
  • I'm not scared of butterflies, moths or small spiders, which is unlike most girls because I used to like playing with bugs (especially worms) when I was little, keke
  • I've danced ballet for about 11 years, but now I dance Chinese classical dance
  • I have 2 nicknames that my parents/relatives call me: 'xiaobao' (小宝) which literally means 'little treasure' and my mum this, sometimes my relatives also add a 'wang' (王) which is my surname infront of 'little treasure' to make it wangxiaobao (王小宝). My dad called me xiaogou '小狗' which means 'little dog' because I'm born in the year of the dog, lol

11 questions:

1) If you were invited to an online party, what would you bring?
A party arranged online or a party that's online? anyways POCKY, grainwaves or vege chips, omg so addictive

2) Why did you decide to start a blog?
I was influenced by Megu who had a livejournal at that time, I asked her if I should make one too, so I did, but later on I changed to blogspot which is where I am now

3) Best online memory?
Don't really remember any

4) What would you risk your life for?
Nothing, because I want to live!! haha

5) What is your favourite item of clothing and why?
Shoes, they can really make a big difference in your outfit, and how long you can walk haha

6) How many litres (or mL!!!) of water do you drink in a day?
...1-1.5 litres? depending on the weather and what I'm doing

7) What is your current boom/obsession?
GREENTEA! After coming back from Japan, it's been matcha greentea mostly everyday for me since it's so good for you, and yummy too:003:

8) You are having a bad day! What do you do to cheer up yourself?
Listen to music, go on the internet or stretch(apparently stretching helps release your 'happy' endorphins or something)

9) What type of music are you willing to dance to?
Mega K-pop fan here!! So K-pop, if not ballet/contemporary because you can really express yourself through movements

10) Any future ambitions besides taking over the world plz?
Becoming a fashion designer, or something to do in the fashion industry

11) Do you prefer online or instore shopping?
Personally I would prefer instore shopping over online because you can see the actual product yourself, but being in a western country most of the clothing shops stock western clothing that don't really appeal to me (I like asian fashion), and often instores you have to pay more due to their rent and stuff (it will also increase because of gay Gillards carbon tax regime). Online shopping is quite risky because you never know exactly what product you're buying until it arrives at you doorstep; sometimes there will also be replicas :035:

That's all!


Now I tag Jen, Phuju, Huy, Sami, Lulu, Vyvy, and YOU if you are reading this (because I didn't know who else to tag ;w;)

and here's my 11 questions:

1. What are your pet peeves?
2. What's one makeup product you can't live without?
3. Your favourite television show when you younger?
4. What's your favourite type of music, and your favourite artist/band?
5. Countries you've travelled to or would like to?
6. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
7. One type of food you would eat for the rest of your life?
8. Your favourite shoes to wear?
9. Language you have learnt or are currently learning?
10. Someone who's influenced you the most?
11. Your own question!

6 comments:

  1. yay you answered my questions! hahah classic lis's dad, xiao gou lolol

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: coriander makes your skin darker?? I've never heard of that before! But I love coriander and I don't want darker skin (mine's already quite dark >o<). But yeah, it was interesting to read your answers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer :) ~
    I love coriander too, apparently something inside coriander makes you absorb the sun more :S
    thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. 小狗! thanks for the tag! Haha

    oh? Chinese Classical Dance?? :D do you wear the costume and everything? gotta see! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Huy Tran
    LOL
    yes its like ballet..but asian haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...