Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

tagged again

I received another tag, and this time it was by Lulu!

So the 11 questions from her:
1. Italian or Chinese food? what's your favorite dish?
I am Chinese so I tend to eat Chinese food all the time (which can get boring), I also like Italian food especially fetuccini carbonara mmm creaminess haha

2. Skinny jeans or flared jeans?
SKINNY! I hate flared jeans and they can also make you feel cold in winter.

3. Do you use regular foundation or BB cream or both?
I tend to use powder foundation more, but when I need more coverage I use BB cream.

4. Hello Kitty or rilakkuma? why?
Rilakkuma~:018: he's the cutest thing ever! I think i've had too many year with hello kitty haha

5. What style do you dress in?
I like both gyaru and ulzzang, so maybe fzl (非主流)?

6. Whose your favorite music artist?
B2st, love those kpop boys <3

7. Asian dramas or Anime? What's your current favorite?
hmmmm dramas, there's more variety and you can watch your idols perform. Current favourite would be either 'Heartstrings'(Korean drama) or 'Skip beat' (Taiwanese drama)

8. What's your preference for food? Salty, sweet or spicy?
Don't really like any strongly flavoured foods, but I think salty wins.

9. Who does your family consist of?
I'm the only child, so just dad, mum and I

10. When did you start wearing makeup on a regular basis?
Probably since year 10 or 11.

11. Are you a cat or dog person, or neither? Do you own any pets of your own?
Both can be annoying bLinkut probably dogs, since they don't shed as much fur. Do chickens count? haha I have 2 hens now.Link
Link

Okay so here are the rules!

1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Tag 11 people!

SO I tag Yuki, Lina, Fern, Vonny, Megu, and seriously I don't know who to tag since I just did a 'tag', so you can participate if you would like :)

And here are my 11 questions:
1. Do you have any pet peeves?
2. Basketball or soccer?
3. When did you start blogging and why?
4. What's your favourite type of cake?
5. If you could visit anywhere, where would it be?
6. What's your favourite brand/type of desserts/sweets?
7. Do you game, if so which ones?
8. Which colour describes you the best?
9. How many litres of water you drink per day?
10. Fake fur or animal printed things?
11. Your own questions

4 comments:

  1. Chickens are an interesting animal to raise for a pet! Your the first one I've met that owns chickens, so cool <3 fresh eggs daily? mmmm I Love b2st and heart strings too! I can't get enough of yonghwa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes fresh eggs everyday :)
      gahhh yonghwa *_*

      Delete
  2. i prefer skinnies too :p I think they are more flattering :p thats pretty cool having hens too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes more flattering
      thank you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...