Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Review: Candy doll Blush in Strawberry Pink

Just a short review on Tsubasa Masuwaka's Candy doll blush in Strawberry Pink, forgot to buy this when I was in Japan earlier this year so I had to buy on online :030: It was also greatly recommended to me by megu

the packaging is so cute! even without recommendations I still would have got it:021:

Here it is on my hand from darkest to lightest
Very amazed how pigmented this blush is, so it'll be great for both a dolly and natural look


Pros:
- very pigmented vivid colour
- can be used for a variety of looks
- contains micro-shimmer, which isn't very noticeable
- you can see the blush cover through the clear cover

Cons:
- can be expensive
- packaging is a little cheap


Hope you enjoyed my short review~

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, it looks really nice and coloure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was nothing :) yes very vibrant

      Delete
  2. Wow! The color of candy doll is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is such a cute, dolly pink ^^
    Really like the packaging too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...