Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

pink and pink

Came home today to 2 parcels weee now I have 2 more to come :045: So these were the pink parcels

- Candy doll strawberry pink blush
- Parcel from Sami

Absolutely love the pink bag that Sami's parcel came in because I've only seen the boring black and grey ones in Australia:030: and inside the outer layer there was more pink:016: and yes pink is my favourite colour:008:
And what was inside- WC heart necklace (bought from her blog sale)
- free lenses!! (because I was one of the first 2 customers) so sweet

I've never worn contact lenses before, because the idea of shoving something in my eye kinda freaks me out, but now I shall try them out thanks to Sami, wish me luck:052: And again, thank you Sami~

Also purchased a blush brush from Priceline since they were having a 20%off sale on Ecotools and because I had an extra discount voucher for being their valuable customer lol :012:

So this brush ended up only costing me $10 instead of around $17 which was the normal price:051: Next time I will be reviewing the Candy doll blush in strawberry pink and the Ecotools blush brush, so stay tuned.

Also started my last high school year on Monday, but I still don't feel like I'm in year 12 haha, and thanks to our new school principle and school council, we now have to wear these beautiful ugly manly lace up school shoes. Ugh what could be worse than suffering your last year with ugly shoes? Makes me feel so jealous of other schools who still get to wear t-bars:023:
But is being pretty really everything? haha

15 comments:

  1. ahaha you mean 'candy doll' blush ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your new lenses hehe :D
    Im jealous of your blush too :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Pink parcel is so cute! Nice items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sami Spoon
    thank you sami~ i will
    haha you should get some yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nana
    I know right? never seen them before, thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a brush from eco tools as well, and it's so soooooft! Ha ha :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have their eyeliner one, and it is amazing :D

      Delete
  7. LOL, i had to google what t-bars were XD
    Great mini haul! :3 would love to see what lenses you got ^^ good luck with putting them in~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not many people know what they are haha
      thank you, I hope I can put them in :3

      Delete
  8. awesome stuff! i always watned to try that blush but haven't had time to haha
    and sorry to hear about your uniform :(( i never wore uniforms in my life lol but i always wanted to though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definately try it out!
      getting used to it now haha, so lucky :D

      Delete
  9. Candy Doll Strawberry Pink! Great shade! Love coming home to parcels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree with you! it's like a suprise for yourself :3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...