Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Japan: Day 3 - Osaka Castle

It's been ages since I made a post about my trip to Japan. So on our third day in Japan which was the 2nd of January, we visited the Osaka Castle which is literally the symbol of Osaka.
not to forget a map to get us around, and a train ticket:021:
.
.
.

Osaka Castle - 大阪城

with two warriors? haha

beautiful castle in a magnificent garden


We then caught the train back to Shinsaibashi station, which connected to Daimaru a department store
with two levels just for gyaru/gal brands


Since Daimaru is situated right on Shinsaibashi-suji, I just had to shop there lol

anyone spot Jun Komori? I think she's advertising for some dating or game site

Get's from that day:




That's all for now, I hope I can update posts more often
byee~

16 comments:

  1. Love your gets! I definitely want to travel to Japan one day *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, definately should! I wanna go back again

      Delete
  2. That fur collar jacket is gorgeous ^^
    And those false lashes look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, to me ages to find a coat that I really liked
      yes, they were a special pack for christmas

      Delete
  3. Wow! Some really nice photos! : D I love all your gets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gets :) Is that some sort of tea soap you got? I've been wondering if tea soap is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, yes it's green tea soap to be exact :)

      Delete
  5. ahhh, i really want to visit japan one day! i really like the bow you bought from japan (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it's a lovely velvet bow :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. it is! more posts will be coming up

      Delete
  7. Soooo jealous of your shopping haul *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky you! i cant wait to see how the eyelashes look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'll try to do a review when I find time :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...