Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

rilakkuma haul

Can I ever get enough of Rilakkuma? Just got my Rilakkuma items that I bought from ebay a few days ago, seriously I didn't think my parcel would arrive this quickly, I was expecting it to come in next week, LOL.

So these is what I got:
A Rilakkuma wall hanging storage bag and a pair of Rilakkuma slippers

now with the storage bag I can hang all my bits and pieces in Rilakkuma~
not sure about the authenticity of the slippers, but the storage bag is authentic San-x



zomg loving this buyer now, they even gave me a heaps of gifts/freebies

- Rilakkuma window stickers
- Rilakkuma socks
- Rilakkuma pens
- Rilakkuma charm
- Rilakkuma stickers

Never met a seller who was this generous~ 真的爱上这个店了
This is where I bought them from here
Really an A+ seller, and they always have new Rilakkuma items, so why not check it out~

Thanks for reading

14 comments:

  1. super cute ^___^ haha i don't really care if things like these are authentic or not (unless customs screws me over) coz it's so damn cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jen
    haha true, but it was nice to know that they sold something authentic for such a cheap price :)
    lol cuteness first >W<

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha cute haul! impressed by the mass of freebies they gave you o_o)b

    ReplyDelete
  4. @megu
    thanks~
    same, when I opened it I was like..wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. That storage is cute and convenient! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @prancing bee
    haha yes! it's like I'm putting things in Rilakkuma's tummy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute slippers!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cuuuuuuteee! i love rilakkuma!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. @~*NeNe*~
    same! rilakkuma is one of my favourite cartoons~

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG LOVE Rilakkuma <3 <3 <3 !!! sooo cute but usually expensive );

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Vyvy
    haha ^^ yeah, it's quite expensive here tooo u_u;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! Niceeee! I so love Rilakkuma~ cho kawaii <3

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...