Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ugly crust

uno, due, tre, la pizza time :027: first time having pizza from Crust, as my fussy-eating friend recomended it to me and...

chicken and avocado pizza, omg drools so good:021:


also received my second order from miscshop some items not shown

- super warm black leggings
- braided headband
- crown earrings


and here's what the earrings look like, you can get them here:
really cool right? the dangling crown is on the earring backing


that's all for now, can't wait til my formal which is in a few weeks:046:

byee, thanks for reading~

6 comments:

  1. amazing pizza you got there! invite me next time you have it again okok
    ahhhhhhh gorgeous earrings! saw them as well, but i'm thinking of getting just simpler ones xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm pizza! those earrings are super cute! pretty funky eh!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I really love the crown earrings ! I am so tempted to get them now *__*

    BUT MUST SAVE MONEY DDDD:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @megu
    it was...orgasmic with bbq sauce :D thanks, get the comme de garcon ones theyre really cool :) x

    @krissy
    mmmm, yes theyre really unique = (Y) x

    @melody
    get them get them :D I hate money problems too T^T

    ReplyDelete
  5. my god that pizza looks yummy!! *-*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...