Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Review: Dejavu Fiberwig Mascara

As promised yesterday that a review would be up, here is the legendary fiberwig mascara
the main reason why I bought this mascara is because Eki said that it gives your lashes the 'falsies' effect without wearing false lashes, and it is also Japan's best selling mascara:021:

front view


back view

what is claims: this mascara that will have your lashes looking like falsies, with the light and smooth feel that won't weigh down your lashes that lasts for ages, and can be removed with warm water (no damages to lashes) but most importantly no panda eyes:016:

so here's the review:
can you see all the little bits of fiber-y goodness? :028:


bare lashes (with slight eyeliner):045:


one coat (already so long):051:

two coats:007:



Pros:
- no panda eyes
- keeps curls well
- very easy to wash off
- gives the 'falsies' effect
- light on lashes
- able to build many layers

Cons:
- availability:023:


overall, it's a 9.5/10 for me:019:
very satisfied, and I think this end up being my favourite mascara

11 comments:

  1. AmazinG! I've always wondered about this mascara, but was never convinced to give it a go. Your post gave it brownie points in my book ^_^. I really want to try it now :).

    - Janel

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Janel
    brownie points haha, you should and thanks janel :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things bout this mascara, i need to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No panda eyes = epic! I love most fiber mascaras but I owe it all to this product the first & real leader in fiber mascaras!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jenny
    LOL jenny, yeah this is like the fiber mascara :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your bare lashes by themselves are super long already! /jealous T_T

    Anyways, thanks for the review! I got fiberwig at sephora and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Tiffany
    haha thank you tiff :D
    it was my pleasure :) youre so lucky to have a sephora XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one of my fav mascara's hehe <3
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @C.
    this is now my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice review I saw it in a shop in Hong Kong but I thought it was too expensive to try out, but I think I will bguy it next I see it :p and I wish my lashes were as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Hello Naka
    thank you!! yeah it is a little pricey :S lol thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...